Monday, April 5, 2010

Amda [Sorry wrong Number.... ]

Amdon went to Colombo for official matter and called to his house over
> phone. Servant had taken the receiver.

> Amdon: Who is speaking?

> Servant : Servant Sir.

>Amdon: Where is the Madam?

> Servant: She is sleeping with her husband in bedroom.

> Amdon: What? I am her husband came to Colombo today.

> Servant: What can I do now sir?


> Amdon: Open the cupboard, pick the Gun, shoot both of them, come back and tell me, till then I am waiting in the line.

After some time ... there come 2 shooting sounds ... after that ...

> Servant: Yes, I did Sir. But what can I do next Sir?

> Amdon: Open the back door, throw both of them into the swimming pool

> Servant: There is no swimming pool in our house Sir

> Amdon: What.....? No swimming pool?

> Servant: Yes Sir

> Amdon: Sorry, wrong number !!!!!!!!